The protection of the personal data provided by you is extremely important for R-Digital Kft. (Hereinafter R-Digital Kft. Or the Data Controller). R-Digital Kft. Treats all personal data transmitted to it via the Internet with the same high level of protection as if it had been provided in another way or form.
R-Digital Kft. Handles the personal data provided electronically on the website www.revinddigital.com during the filling in of the Contact Form. The Data Controller is not responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the data provided by the User (hereinafter the User or the Data Subject) when filling in the Contact Form via the Internet.
1. Data controller data
- Name of the Data Controller: R-Digital Kft.
- Representative of the Data Controller: the managing director of the company
- The company registration number of the Data Controller is 01-09-333519
- The registered office of the Data Controller: 1133 Budapest, Tisza u. 9. I / 14.
- Telephone contact of the Data Controller: + 36-70-704-5333
- Electronic contact of the Data Controller: [email protected]
- Postal address of the Data Controller: 1133 Budapest, Tisza u. 9. I / 14.
- Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller: such a person is not employed by the Data Controller.
2. Data protection legislation
The Data Controller shall always apply and comply with the applicable legal regulations applicable to him / her and his / her activities, in particular the following:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The 2011 CXII. Act on the Right to Self-Determination of Information and Freedom of Information (Infotv.).
- The XLVIII. Act on the Basic Conditions and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising (Grt.).
- The 2001 CVIII. on certain issues in electronic commerce services and information society services (Ekertv.).
- The 1995 CXIX. Act on the Management of Name and Address Data for the Purpose of Research and Direct Business Acquisition (Kkt.).
3. Purpose of data management
The Data Controller provides consulting services in various business areas, about which it provides information on the website indicated in the introduction. During the visit to the website, in the "Contact" menu item, the User has the opportunity to contact R-Digital Kft and send a message electronically. The message submitted by the User will be processed and based on this, he will be contacted in a reply message on the topic in which he sent the message.
The Data Controller does not use the personal data of the Data Subject contrary to the described purpose.
4. Legal basis for data management
- The data is processed with the voluntary and express consent of the Users. Consent is given on the data controller revinddigital.com website by filling in the Contact Form, simultaneously reading and accepting this information electronically.
- The User is not obliged to provide personal data, but it is a prerequisite for filling in and submitting the Contact Form, because in the absence of this the User will not be able to establish and respond to the message he / she wishes to send.
5. Scope of data processed
It is not necessary to enter personal data to view the information on the Data Controller's website (www.revinddigital.com), however, the following personal data is required to complete and submit the Contact Form: Name, Email Address.
6. Duration of data management
- In total, by default, the Data Controller will process the related personal data for 60 days after the receipt of the Contact Form. The Data Controller will respond to the form within 15 days of receiving the form, and will then send a response to the User. If the User does not respond to the response sent by the Data Controller within 30 days, the Data Controller will check the fact within 15 days and then delete the User's personal data.
- If the User withdraws his / her consent before the 60th day, the data processing period lasts from the granting of the consent to its withdrawal. The User may withdraw his consent at any time, free of charge, electronically or by post. The Data Controller will arrange for the deletion of personal data within 15 days of becoming aware of it.
- If, after sending the reply message, an automatic e-mail message is returned to the Data Controller that the e-mail address is no longer available or is no longer used by the data subject, the personal data related to the e-mail address will be deleted within 15 days of becoming aware.
- The right of withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal.
7. Rights of the Data Subject with regard to the processing of personal data
- Get transparent information about how your data is handled.
- Receive feedback on the progress of your data processing and the information in the transparent information.
- Correct inaccurate personal data about him or her or supplement incomplete personal data.
- Delete personal data about him.
- Upon request, the Data Controller restricts data processing.
- You will receive your personal data in an appropriate format and transfer it to another data controller.
8. Deletion of personal data
- The data controller deletes the personal data of the Data Subject 60 days after the receipt of the Contact Form, if the Data Subject does not respond to the reply message sent to him / her after 30 days.
- The Data Controller shall delete the data subject's personal data if he / she withdraws his / her consent in accordance with point 6.
- If the Data Subject requests the deletion of his / her personal data, the Data Controller shall delete them within 15 days.
- If, after sending the reply message, an automatic e-mail message is returned to the Data Controller that the e-mail address is no longer available or is no longer used by the data subject, the Data Controller will delete the personal data related to the e-mail address within 15 days of becoming aware of it. within.
- If the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority or the court requests the deletion of the personal data of the Data Subject, this shall be done in accordance with the provisions of the final decision or order.
9. Getting to know the data
During the period of data management, the employees employed by the Data Controller may get acquainted with the data affected by the data management for the time and to the extent necessary for the performance of their duties, subject to the obligation of confidentiality.
10. Data transmission
The Data Controller shall not transfer the personal data provided to it to third parties, with the exception of the data processors named in point 11 and the regulations set out in the applicable legislation.
11. Data processing
In order to ensure the storage and availability of the data, the Data Controller shall use data processors for the purpose of hosting services in order to ensure the storage and availability of the data. For other purposes, the Data Processors are not used by the Data Controller. The duration of the data processing is included in the valid contract between the Data Controller and the Data Processors.
Names and contact details of data processors:
- Company name: X-Web Netpartner Kft.
- Address: 319 Clematis Street Suite 900 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Privacy information: https: //www.vultr.com/legal/privacy/
- Company Name: Google LLC
- Address: 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Privacy information: https: //policies.google.com/privacy? Hl = en
The Data Controller does not use any other data processor during this data management.
12. Enforcement options for the data subject
- You can enforce your rights related to your personal data at the Data Controller through the contact details listed in point 1. The Data Controller handles the application and complaint received by it in accordance with the regulations in force and informs the Data Subject of the outcome of the procedure.
- The Data Subject may apply to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c., Website: naih.hu) with a complaint related to the data management activities of the Data Controller.
- The Data Subject is entitled to initiate legal proceedings in the court competent according to the place of activity of the Data Controller, if the Data Controller has violated his / her rights under the applicable legislation.
The Data Controller treats all information concerning the identity and data of its partners and customers and its business relations with the Data Controller as business secrets.
14. Data security measures
It stores the personal data provided to and managed by the Data Controller on servers owned and operated by it and operated by the Data Processors indicated in point 11. These servers are protected by state-of-the-art technical and operational security measures to prevent unauthorized use and misuse. The Data Controller and the Data Processors regularly monitor and improve their security procedures in line with technological developments.
15. Possibility to modify the data management information